Responding to client needs has always been a priority for us. First, we invented the mac tonic signal. Sadly, it was too large and expensive for most to build. Now we have come up with our latest and greatest invention. Behold, the contact form!phone: 541.684.8388
address: 98 E. 13th Ave. Suite A, Eugene, OR 97401
hours: Open Weekdays 10 am – 5 pm
(odd hours and house-calls by appointment)
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions we receive along with our answers (otherwise this section really wouldn’t be that helpful). If you are the proud owner of an infrequently asked question, feel free to contact us. We’ll do our best to answer it quickly and clearly.
- Can you repair my Mac under the Apple warranty?
- As an independent repair shop, we cannot bill Apple for parts or labor. Therefore, we’d have to charge you for the repair.
- Are you an Apple Authorized Service Provider?
- The short answer is: no. The longer answer is: based on the population size of Eugene and the surrounding area, Apple only allows one Authorized Service Provider. Another company has that contract. We have approached Apple about making an exception since our repair times are so much faster, but for now their policy stands. Maybe someday.
- Do you make house calls? If so, how much are they?
- Yes. It is $60 for the first half hour, then $15 for each additional quarter hour. If you would like to schedule an appointment, contact our office. We’ll be happy to connect you with one of our on-location specialists.
- Will you accept my (insert Apple product here) in trade?
- We do accept trade-ins, but it is on a case by case basis. If you would like to know if your (insert Apple product here) has any value, bring it by the shop. We’ll keep it for a few days for evaluation, then let you know what we’d be willing to offer.
- How did you make your floor?
- It is Mexican beach pebbles mixed with a marine grade epoxy. It was spread and tamped down with a trowel, somewhat like working with cement.
- Best hamburger in Eugene?
- Marché Burger at the Fifth Street Market. During dinner hours it can be ordered off the bar menu. A bit spendy at $12 with fries, but well worth it.